With market volatility and the need to have “lean” operations, companies find that sometimes they do not have sufficient or suitably experienced resource to fully support new projects or respond to specific bids and opportunities.
Operating independently in interim management since 2003 and with a previous 20 years of corporate experience, I can provide hands on support, supplementing or enhancing your in house resource, to deliver your major projects or bids.
Interim Management services include:
- Commercial contract development, negotiation / re-negotiation, management
- Procurement strategy development and implementation
- Project / Programme management (Certified Prince II Practitioner)
- Proposal / Bid management
- Customer / stakeholder relationship management
- Process re-engineering
- Supply chain development and management
- Inventory optimisation
- Sourcing and ITT development and execution
- Supplier and Subcontractor selection / development / management
For an initial discussion about your interim management requirements, please call Norman on 0044 (0) 203 693 0528. Following this, an appointment can be arranged if it is appropriate.