Optimatrix works with large and small companies alike. The common factor is a need or desire to transform their business, be it due to a step change in throughput, or simply recognition that reductions in operational costs reflect directly on profit.
I also work closely with companies making acquisitions or other major organisational changes, and those facing particular business challenges, where the cash flow benefits of using supply chain and procurement specialists can make a dramatic impact.
To view details of any example projects undertaken with clients, just click on any of these links:
- Inventory & Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Management
- Organisation & Staffing
- Centralising procurement, warehousing and distribution
- Optimising spares availability and centralising distribution
- Reducing lead time and re-engineering procurement & supply systems
- Vendor base development & Packaging Waste Directive compliance
- Programme direction, strategic procurement & business analysis
- Customer support and purchasing management
- Project management